Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Knitting in the round

This past weeks task - learning to knit in the round. It really is so much easier than it sounds. I learned how to do this little trick on double point needles and it is opening up many new possibilities in my knittting. Cast on right now is leg warmers for an upcoming baby shower, I am even thinking about adding these to my shop for selling. My next project is going to be tackling socks for Christmas presents. Knitting seems to have a way of relaxing me in the evenings after at least one child is asleep for the night. Also with cloth diapering, I'm thinking about making a few sets for my youngest since cloth diapers always seem to make a babies bottom to big for most pants and let's face it a diaper and leg warmers is just cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment