Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tommorrow marks 3 weeks since Wyatt was born. Wow, it really has gone by fast already. As I'm getting back into the swing of things this week after company leaving I'm trying out a few new recipes. Today I made homemade ketchup from a recipe I found at skinnytaste.com/2012/06/homemade-ketchup.html, I'm waiting for it to cool to taste it and see how we like it. I did it a little different for the tomato paste, since I dehydrated some tomatoes last year from the garden, I rehydrated them and it made the ketchup a little darker but I'm going to try this with fresh tomatoes later this summer. I'm also trying out a homemade oreo cookie recipe. I'll post that recipe some other time though since Wyatt wants held right now and that's my top priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment